Ready for an Adventure?
Le RETREAT BALI
The goal of Le RETREAT is to introduce a way of traveling that incorporates fitness into daily activities. We look to maximize the travel experience by enhancing it with physical activity. One of the most challenging parts of travel is figuring out how to incorporate fitness into your travel routine. Let us be your guides while introducing you to other like-minded souls from around the globe.
What to expect on our retreats:
- 90+ minutes of exercise daily
- Local cuisines
- Multiple local cultural activities
- Daily strength training, cardio conditioning, HIIT training, yoga and more
- We utilize our surroundings as our gym and we introduce a style of working out that you can incorporate into your travel routines
- Connect with like-minded souls
- All levels of fitness are welcome
This is your opportunity to travel, reconnect with yourself, and practice the art of fitness in a group experience!
Private villa | Canggu, Bali
Date: March 7 – 13, 2020
Note: Sign-ups begin December 1, 2019, at 9 pm EST
Please join our mailing list to be the first to learn about our upcoming events. For immediate contact, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANGGU, BALI, INDONESIA
Home to ultra-cool vegan cafes, beach bars, and boutiques, Canggu is a hipster’s paradise. The black sands of Echo Beach contrasts starkly with turquoise Indian Ocean waters, which are invariably peppered with burgers enjoying some of Bali’s best waves.
Our Le Retreat villa is a quick drive outside of Canggu, but you can plan on spending a few days in this gem of a village. Don’t forget to pack sunscreen!
All You Need to Know
Le RETREAT VIBES. We aim to make this one of the most memorable vacations and fitness experiences you’ve ever encountered.
Le SWEAT + Le CHILL
We’re into bookending our sunlit hours with physical activity. Wake up to 90-mins of Le Sweat and on some days set the sun with a lengthening Le Stretch sesh. Between activities we’ll explore, chill, sunbathe, play frisbee in the yard, or peruse Canggu on foot. Think beach chic for seven days, so pack light: sundresses, swimsuits, boardshorts, and don’t forget the sunscreen.
The retreat is open to any and all applicants. Our community expands from NYC to LA, Hong Kong, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago, Boston and more!
Booking for Le RETREAT begins December 1, 2019 at 9pm EST.
USD $2800 (Application received with USD 500 deposit by January 1, 2020. This rate is per person, for a shared room.)
USD $3200 (Application received with USD 500 deposit after January 2, 2020. This rate is per person, for a shared room.)
All rooms will be two per room with your own bed. If you’re coming on Le RETREAT with a friend please or if you would like to have your own room, please e-mail us: email@example.com.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE?
- Accommodations: 7 suns and 6 moons at our private villa mansion just outside of Canggu
- Airport Transfers on the group shuttle from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Daily breakfast
- Most lunches and dinners
- Group transportation to and from planned activities
- Full-day boat trip to Nusa Penida, including meals
- Access to private and small-group training sessions
- 90-minutes of daily fitness: strength and conditioning, HIIT, yoga and mobility
- Le Sweat Shirt(s)
- Le Sweat Swag Sac + goodies
- International flights (Must have a valid passport to fly)
- Personal Expenses
- Some lunches and dinners (~$10-$15 USD)
- Additional activities
- Spa Services
- Gratuities during the trip
- Travel Insurance (Recommended)
- Adult beverages
WHAT WOULD ONE PACK?
- yoga mat
- workout clothes
- bug spray
- swim wear
- shoes (sneakers & sandals)
- open mind
What Level of Fitness are we Talking About Here?
We like to make our workout classes attainable with a little progressive load. If you need a modification or are coming off an injury, we have you covered.
HOW MANY Le SWEAT-ers ON THIS RETREAT?
Le RETREAT Bali can fit anywhere from 16 to 20 participants. Think of your favorite group fitness class but with extra time to share in a unique destination with said group. Most of our attendees are solo adventurers, so if you’re hesitant to join, you may show up alone, but you definitely won’t leave lonely!
*Schedule is subject to change*
- 7:00 AM: Coffee.
- 7:30 AM – 9 AM: 90-min Le SWEAT Sesh
- 9 AM – 10 AM: Breakfast: Expect local fruits, eggs, rice, homemade cuisine, and freshly brewed coffee & teas
- 11 AM – 5 PM: Play: Chill out by the pool, adventure into the rice fields, sleep in a hammock, or take a joy ride with us to other Bali villages
- 5 PM – 6 PM: Afternoon Le Stretch Sesh (The afternoon activity varies. Often it’s Le Stretch (more workshop style in format), and some other days we’ll go on an outdoor adventure. It varies depending on the direction of the group.
- 7 PM: Dinner: Dine and bond!
- 10 PM: Goodnight. Enjoy your rest.
Charlee Atkins is the founder and creator of Le Sweat. Le Retreat Bali will be the fifth retreat she has run and produced, the others being in the Philippines, Colombia, Tulum, and New Jersey.
Originally from New Mexico, Charlee is a fitness trainer living in the Nolita neighborhood of New York City. She is certified a coach through he NSCA and CFSC programs, a mobility specialist certified through the FRC, and has her 200RYT.
In addition to training and running retreats, Charlee was voted one of the top 50 Trainers in the US by Men’s Health and the #1 Instagram Fitness Account to follow by Women’s Health and Well + Good.
She’s not all fitness, though. This Filipino gal knows how to travel in style and have a good time!
Roxie Jones is an NYC fitness trainer living in the Financial District of Manhattan. She is a certified NASM and CFSC coach. She grew up in the Illinois college town of Champaign-Urbana and later moved to New York in 2008 to pursue her BFA degree in fashion design at Parsons the New School for Design.
With only a few years of cross country and some extracurricular sports, she didn’t realize how great her passion for fitness was until she found how unfulfilling her job in fashion was. She made the transition from fashion to fitness in 2015 after being accepted to the SoulCycle Training program, where she has been leading classes for over five years.
Her belief in wellness and training has developed from a love for cooking, strength training, and principles of macros tracking and wanting to help others transform their lifestyle for the better.