May 11, 2021
Welcome to our website. This Privacy Statement describes the types of information that Le Sweat, LLC (“we” or “us”) collects from and about you on le-sweat.com (the “Site”).
The Site provides information about our company and our products and services. This Privacy Statement is for informational purposes only and describes how we generally collect and use information. When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect information from you, as further described below.
Some of our content is available on tv.le-sweat.com which is part of Vimeo OTT (https://vimeo.com/ott/home), through which you must create a separate user account to access and view our content. Use of our content through the Vimeo OTT is subject to Vimeo’s privacy policies and terms of service at https://vimeo.com/privacy. We are not responsible for how your data is used, stored or otherwise managed by Vimeo.
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement sets forth our policy with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of information that is collected on our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the data collection, use, disclosure and storage practices described in this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement also explains how we may use and disclose such information, as well as your ability to control certain uses of it. By using this site, you agree to the data collection, use, disclosure and storage practices described in this Privacy Statement.
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal information, when you choose to provide it to us. Personal information (or personal data) means information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include personal information where the identity has been removed (anonymous personal information). This may include when you purchase a product, contact us with inquiries or otherwise contact us.
In some countries, including in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws:
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, geolocation information, photos or videos, user name and credit/debit card number or other financial information.
If you use the Services to make purchases, you may provide certain payment information, such as payment card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address. A third-party payment processor collects and processes that information on our behalf; we do not collect or retain your payment information.
Information you share on tv.le-sweat.com is subject to the Vimeo OTT privacy policies and terms of service at https://vimeo.com/privacy. We are not responsible for how your data is used, stored or otherwise managed by Vimeo.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Us and Vimeo OTT. If you use a third party service to login, link to us, or communicate with us (such as Vimeo OTT, a social network or third party video chat), we may receive certain information about you from the third party based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us with personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us, for example, if you have agreed to share information with one of our partners, such as Vimeo OTT, we may add this information to the information we already hold about you.
We may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you;
- Send you requested product, event or service information;
- Respond to your inquiries, customer service requests, fulfill or manage orders, process payments and contact and communicate with you;
- Send you a newsletter and marketing communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns, request feedback and post customer reviews through a third party provider;
- Improve the content and functionality of our Web site and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis and develop new products;
- Display content based upon your interests, including delivering targeted advertising to you;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Services, via email or text message, or on other Services or apps;
- Comply with applicable laws, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- Enforce this Privacy Statement;
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
- Develop new programs, products or services;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; and
- As described to you at the point of data collection or in our Agreement with our Customer.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Services, Apps, as well as information collected offline or from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with selected third parties, that we believe may provide promotional materials, and goods and services that may be of interest to you:
- Service Providers or other third parties, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, national security or law enforcement, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- as described to you at the point of collection.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
If you do not want us to share your personal information as set forth in this Privacy Statement, contact us at email@example.com.
- Domain Name – through which you access the Internet
- IP address – from the computer or network used to access our website
- Web browser – and operating system used
- Date and time – you accessed our site
- Pages, files, documents, and links – that you visited
- Referral Internet address – of the website from which you clicked to get to our website
- Search terms – used in a search engine (like google.com) that brought you to our website.
We may also use third-party tools or services, including from our service providers, to assist us with analyzing and improving the Site and Services. When service providers receive this information, they are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help use conduct and improve our business.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit this tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser or operating system to learn how to adjust your tracking settings or cookie preferences.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. To learn more about how cookies or other technologies are used to deliver more relevant advertising or to opt out of receiving targeted ads please click here. On your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or control whether you receive more relevant advertising. Note that our systems may not recognize. Do Not Track headers or requests from some or all browsers.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Services (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your personal information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that personal information for other purposes. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Below is a representative list of our Service Providers.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SERVICES
The Services may have links to third-party Services or applications, including payment processors or video platforms which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such Services or applications.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Services visitors and users. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal information is stored on servers in the United States. You understand and agree that Le Sweat may collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process the information you provide as described in this Privacy Statement even if you are from an area outside the United States. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the United States. We will retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to provide you with the Services, or to fulfill any legal or contractual obligations we may have.
If you are a resident of the EEA or UK: Your personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States, which has data protection laws that are different than those in your country and may not be as protective. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact Le Sweat’s Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have an account on our Services, you may sign in to your account and update your personal information contained in the account.
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who provide us with personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, one time per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your ability to exercise choice, please send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following mailing address:
Le Sweat LLC
101 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 9
New York, NY 10013
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your e-mail or include it in your writing if you choose to write to us at the designated mailing address. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We will respond to you at your mailing address or, at our option, your e-mail address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A VISITOR FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) OR THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
If you are a European or UK resident, our legal basis for collecting and using your personal data or information is to do so with your consent; where we need the personal data or information for performance of a contract, or where the collection and use is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect the personal information in question.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your personal data and to exercise the following rights. If we are the data controller, you can contact us to exercise these rights. If we are the data processor, you must contact the controller to exercise these rights:
- Access your personal data or information;
- Delete, or request deletion of, your personal data or information;
- Object to or restrict processing of your personal information;
- Request portability of your personal information;
- Complain to your local data protection authority at any time;
- Object to automated decision making; and
- Update your personal data or information.
To withdraw consent or exercise these rights, please contact Le Sweat’s Privacy Officer or adjust your preferences through contacting email@example.com.
Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If we ask you to provide personal data to us to comply with a legal requirement or enter into a contract, we will inform you of this and let you know whether providing us with your personal data is required and if not, the consequences of not sharing your personal data with us.
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our or a third party’s legitimate interests and those interests are not already listed above (see “Information Use” section), we will let you know what those legitimate interests are.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions, requests or concerns about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact our Le Sweat’s Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Services. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.